FREE SELF DEFENCE CLASS
No obligation, FREE self defence class. Just come along and give it a go
This is the hard part stepping through the door for the first time. We do understand that your first session can be an experience into the unknown. So we are offering you a free self defence class, just to see how you get on.
- We are a friendly bunch and the club is welcome to anybody who wishes to train, whatever martial arts background or experience
- There is a good mix of male and female students who train together
- We don’t do gradings or katas, we train to stay safe not to collect belts
- No lock in contract, if you want to train you will train
- For your first class you are not required to purchase any training equipment, it’s a FREE trial class remember
Training fees keeping it simple, with no lock in contract
Once you have completed your first class and you wish to continue.
You pay £10 cash per class or pay £35 for the month via direct debit and train as many sessions as you want.
Timetable regular classes in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Snetterton
We run several self defence classes a week, giving you plenty of options to train.
Location: The Norman Centre, Bignold Road, Norwich NR3 2QZ View location map
Tuesday: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Thursday: 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Location: Cobholm Community Centre, St Luke’s Terrace, Great Yarmouth NR31 0AP View location map
Wednesday: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Snetterton (Near Attleborough)
Location: Battle Stations Activities 4 W Harling Rd, East Harling, Norwich NR16 2JU View location map
Saturday: 10.00am – 12.00pm