Well done for getting this far, your ready to take the plunge
Before filling in the contact form please visit our questions page. If you have questions, hopefully you can find the answer there.
Nervous about attending your first session?
Don’t worry it’s a perfectly normal scenario, the best way around it is to give me a call a discuss what is causing the anxiety.
Before you attend your first class
- Be honest, make sure we are aware of any medical conditions before training
- Have an open mind. In order to gain the full experience of a class, you should leave all of your preconceptions behind
- Don’t think turning up once in a blue moon, it won’t cut it. It’s crucial you train as much as you can to achieve results
- Expect to become a part of a community, it’s not just a gym. Comradery in the group is very strong and you will be warmly welcomed
- Classes are safe, but expect to get the odd bump and bruise from time-to-time. But don’t expect to leave the class looking like an old banana
STEP FORWARD & BOOK YOUR TRIAL CLASS